Week 108 (just so you know we're still counting)

I really, again, can't remember much from the week. I even asked Farmer and his comment was, "she sassed me a lot." So, there's that.

Some funny pictures that can at least show what the chica has been up to. Enjoy!


Putting make-up on daddy:

 Helping Mommy make waffles and doing her due diligence as Quality Control.
 Happy Birthday, Presley!
 Happy Birthday, Jayme!! Enjoyed an afternoon at Arrington Vineyards. She had a great time - she ran, and chased bubbles, and danced to bluegrass. 
 Ironic... she won't touch watermelon at our house???

Helped my shop for and plant flowers!

 Here's her putting her friend, Lucas, "night, night."

 Playground time!
 Circle time - the day also known as "mommy knows what battles to fight." She refused to have her hair brushed and I barely got a barrette in her hair. When I picked her up, they told me her barrette was in her box and that she kept pulling it out. On the flip side, she got two compliments on what great hair she has. Really?? Because I didn't even get a brush through it, but thanks!
Enjoying her books.
 Still reading...
 PUPPETS!!
Hula Hoop!

Comments

Popular Posts