Always Remember.

Before we get started, I hope we all have taken some time to think about our country and the events from 15 years ago. My heart aches thinking of the tragedies our world has experienced and that I will one day have to explain them all to our children. Aches.

In a couple of weeks, the family is participating in their first awareness and fundraising walk. Please don't feel obligated: http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/teamfarmer

"Mommy, go shopping? At Target?" Or even passing a Target, she knows where she is. She's either really smart, or Mommy spends too much time at Target:) She actually got daddy's wallet from his drawer and started saying, "Target?" I'm really not sure where she gets this, I probably don't go to Target but every couple of weeks.

This is what she does at school while others are napping... its no wonder they have her by herself:)
 What's up with this kid and her desire to not wear shoes???
 Breakfast on the deck.
 Coloring on the deck.
 Dress up.
Pictures from gymnastics.

Comments

  1. She knows Daddy has money from Aunt Mary in his wallet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts