207 weeks

This day, 207 weeks ago, we were one week away (or less) from meeting this little lady. As we approach the big 0-4, she is everything I assumed she would be - witty and literal and full of herself (you thought I was going to say, "life" didn't you??). Her imagination is beautiful and she loves to dance. She's a big fan of Justin Timberlake and Portugal the Man - hooray! If the next four years are anLabels
ything like that last, we're in for a ride. As she yells, "GOOOOOO Funder (that's Nora for Thunder)." 

Monday was a complete blur. Mommy isn't as young as she once was. It took until Wednesday before I felt mostly recovered. Oy. 

Tuesday, we think we may have had the early signs of pink eye - so she stayed home with me... AND NAPPED WITH FERG. It was a Christmas miracle.
We wrapped up swim lessons this week. I think we're going to look into private or semi-private lessons next time around. I'm hoping to get her in the pool myself - she keeps asking for me to be her teacher - so maybe i can make some progress with her. Also, this.
Friday was beautiful, Saturday was blah - so we booked a double playdate with our best man, Hank. I also got to love on Baby Pete - which, obviously, Nora was not amused. We also had our first lesson on losing. She lost a game of Candyland and was no okay about it. Playing and Nora's Salon.

All the party picks coming next week!!

Comments

Popular Posts