Happy Easter!
Obstinate - check
Stubborn - check, check
Knows what she wants - triple check.
Funny of the week:
Having lunch yesterday, she had some macaroni I wanted her to eat. I told her I had a dollar I would give her if she ate it all. Pawpaw also added a dollar to the pot. Ms. Barbara too added a dollar. After some thought, she looked at us and said, "I have enough money. I don't need anymore," then pushed the macaroni away. I mean... okay.
Swim lessons are going great. She's getting the hang of some things - she can hold a kickboard, lie on her back and kick across the pool. After swim lessons on Tuesday's the Y has a dance blast going on. Nora loves to watch. This week, she participated. I'll just leave this here and here for your enjoyment.
Figuring out how to climb this tree.
Post-hunt fun.
The many faces of Nora.
Dying eggs.
Easter egg hunt and bunny time.
Pawpaw was in town for a visit, but all the pictures were on their phones - so, I'll get the post updated once I get them.
Stubborn - check, check
Knows what she wants - triple check.
Funny of the week:
Having lunch yesterday, she had some macaroni I wanted her to eat. I told her I had a dollar I would give her if she ate it all. Pawpaw also added a dollar to the pot. Ms. Barbara too added a dollar. After some thought, she looked at us and said, "I have enough money. I don't need anymore," then pushed the macaroni away. I mean... okay.
Swim lessons are going great. She's getting the hang of some things - she can hold a kickboard, lie on her back and kick across the pool. After swim lessons on Tuesday's the Y has a dance blast going on. Nora loves to watch. This week, she participated. I'll just leave this here and here for your enjoyment.
Figuring out how to climb this tree.
Post-hunt fun.
The many faces of Nora.
Dying eggs.
Easter egg hunt and bunny time.
Pawpaw was in town for a visit, but all the pictures were on their phones - so, I'll get the post updated once I get them.






















Comments
Post a Comment