Parties and Snow.

To stay super up-to-date on Little Chica - follow me on Instagram (@tempieds). You may or may not find Nora's first karaoke.

Also, would love to hear from you all regarding this blog (survey here). We're coming up on the big #5 and to date, I've written about 240 blog posts. If only 5 of you are reading it, while I love you and I love that you read it, it may not be worth continuing. This is coming about because I need to redesign this thing. She's (the blog) is WAY out of date - as I'm sure most of you have started experiencing bugs of some sort. I'd like to get that solved - but if readership isn't what it needs to be then I'm not going to take the time. 

--

On with the show. I've found the Farmers keep a busy social calendar. I didn't realize it until this week. Lordy. It's no wonder we're so tired all the time. 

We had snow this week - well, some tiny little flurries. You would have thought we had a 10' snowman going up in our front yard. Regardless, she was pumped!
We tried a french braid... Mommy needs practice.
 Ferg. 
Another birthday party for another BFF this week. Princess theme'd. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
 Super Bowl Sunday means 30-Second Theology at church. 
Friends came over to play during the game. Thank the Lord we've reached this age. They play with one another and don't really bother us except for conflict management:) Nora also believes people always need to come to her house because they have to play by her rules (ie. do what she says). We have work to do. She did send everyone home with a bath bomb, so I guess there's that. Maybe it's a "thank you for doing what I told you to do" parting gift??

Comments

Popular Posts