The Dark Days are Over - for now.
For those of you who completed the survey... THANK YOU! If you're asking yourself, "what survey?" Well, you either overlooked the link or you missed the post from last week - I'll assume you overlooked it {wink}. Here's the link again...
I had an ah-ha moment this morning while making the bed (go figure)... and the idea starting coming to life at church (no pun intended - we attend Life.Church) - I promise I was paying attention. I have a vision, now to execute. I won't spill the beans - but I will let you know that I plan on being a top result when you look up #wearethefarmers. Now, just bear with me - it's going to take some time:)
As for the real reason you're here - she's fine. We're fine. It's amazing how quickly you can fall into dark times and before you realize it, you're back out of it. Man, a few weeks ago I was ready to commit she and I both - and now it's sunshine and rainbows... sort of. Somehow I only managed a couple of photos this week. But we had a quick phantom flu - yeah, that's right phantom flu. It looked like the flu, the symptoms were the flu - she had a fever of 102.9. I gave her one dose of Motrin and it was all gone. So weird.
Also, she cheats at board games.
Sissy invited her for a sleepover Saturday night so Daddy and I got a little date night last night. And some quality time to start really discussing all we want to do on our trip.
As for that - we are accepting in and all suggestions for things to do in London, York and Edinburgh.
I had an ah-ha moment this morning while making the bed (go figure)... and the idea starting coming to life at church (no pun intended - we attend Life.Church) - I promise I was paying attention. I have a vision, now to execute. I won't spill the beans - but I will let you know that I plan on being a top result when you look up #wearethefarmers. Now, just bear with me - it's going to take some time:)
As for the real reason you're here - she's fine. We're fine. It's amazing how quickly you can fall into dark times and before you realize it, you're back out of it. Man, a few weeks ago I was ready to commit she and I both - and now it's sunshine and rainbows... sort of. Somehow I only managed a couple of photos this week. But we had a quick phantom flu - yeah, that's right phantom flu. It looked like the flu, the symptoms were the flu - she had a fever of 102.9. I gave her one dose of Motrin and it was all gone. So weird.
Also, she cheats at board games.
Sissy invited her for a sleepover Saturday night so Daddy and I got a little date night last night. And some quality time to start really discussing all we want to do on our trip.
As for that - we are accepting in and all suggestions for things to do in London, York and Edinburgh.




Comments
Post a Comment