A blessing, indeed

I wish I could write about all the wonderful things we did as a family today and how great it was to celebrate this Mother's Day. But that wouldn't be completely true... because every day is wonderful. Every day is something new and every day we spend together - our little family. We went to church, we went out for lunch, we went to the grocery store, we played, we went for a walk and we had pizza Sunday together. I'm not sure what else I could possibly ask for... oh well, we finally had some blue skies, so that was nice. 

She loves her Daddy... except she's really needy right now and only wants Mommy.
 She's smart and inquisitive. Constantly trying to figure out how things work. 
She knows what "no" means. When we say it she smiles and shakes her head "no." Little stinker.

She's figured out what magnets do - I'll be crafting up some alphabet letters THIS WEEK.
 She wants to walk every where... and she's so close. She can walk while only holding one of our hands, she just hasn't gotten QUITE enough courage. 
 And she loves books.
 and more books and more books.
I'm not sure how we became so lucky.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts