Test, test, one, two, test, test

This has been one of those weeks where I wonder how much like other kids her age she actually is. I know we're in a testing stage, but I truly feel we're taking it two-fold. Everything requires a dramatic meltdown. I can easily see how children grow up spoiled. It's so tempting, as a parent, to give in just to avoid the sky-is-falling-world-is-coming-to-an-end dramatic display she can exhibit over me pouring her milk as opposed to her doing it herself. The struggle is real. Serenity now. 

We took a tour of a private school this week. WOW!!! Having grown up in a small town public school with no access to the arts and engineering and a multitude of foreign languages - my eyes were opened WIDE to the opportunities we can provide for her. I got a little emotional, I'm not gonna lie.

Supporting the Cubbies!


Which baby? That is the question.



Thursday evening we went to the neighborhood Y's Fall Festival. She got to go down her first bouncy house slide AND stalk Thing 1 and Thing 2. She was obsessed.

Friday evening we celebrated her buddy's 2nd birthday. Adorbs.

Saturday, Farmer took her to Murfreesboro for the MTSUs homecoming. 


Today we went to the botanical gardens #disaster. This was the highlight.


From a family perspective, we're SLOWLY adjusting to the new house. The commute is A-MAZ-ING. But, our house is still fairly empty. I know it will come, but I like instant results. Patience is not a virtue:)

Work is going great for both us.

As for little Miss, well, she's a smarty. She's talking SO much. Complete sentences and all Some are little hard to understand, but she's trying. 

She loves:
Books - even more than ever

Singing
Play-doh
Coloring
Bubbles
Putting us to bed



Comments

Popular Posts