The little beach bum
I can officially rest at ease... she loves the beach. Well, she did this time:) There were so many fun things we got to see her experience, it's hard to remember them all.
We were with four other couples, a two-year-old and a nearly four-year-old. They got along splendidly and definitely kept each other mostly entertained.
I was drugged up when I wrote last week's blog, so I have no clue what I wrote or what I posted. So, forgive me if I'm repeating myself. For the record, my back is still a mess.
Sunday was the big reveal - she LOVED the water. She kept referring to it as a "pool." She loved the waves hitting her. Every day she played her little heart out. Running into the waves, "it's a big one," building castles, rolling in the sand, chasing frisbees, learning to play bocce ball, taking walks, walking with the birds, the list goes on.
Friday night we went to The Hub in Watersound - super cool. The kiddos ran their little hearts out! It was beautiful.
She was really excited to be home - didn't think we would ever get her down.
This is us at church this morning. She was so pumped waiting on a golf cart!!! And how adorable!
We were with four other couples, a two-year-old and a nearly four-year-old. They got along splendidly and definitely kept each other mostly entertained.
I was drugged up when I wrote last week's blog, so I have no clue what I wrote or what I posted. So, forgive me if I'm repeating myself. For the record, my back is still a mess.
Sunday was the big reveal - she LOVED the water. She kept referring to it as a "pool." She loved the waves hitting her. Every day she played her little heart out. Running into the waves, "it's a big one," building castles, rolling in the sand, chasing frisbees, learning to play bocce ball, taking walks, walking with the birds, the list goes on.
The boys played golf on Tuesday, so the girls took a trip over to Seaside to walk about, but not after a quick morning run to the beach. The girl, taking in a lay of land.
Wednesday we thought we would forgo the beach until afternoon, so we headed back to Seaside for park play and lunch.
Then Uncle G and Aunt Wiz arrived.
One doesn't want to get burned out on the beach... so, on vacation, you have cookies for breakfast!
We headed over to Grayton Beach for drinks with friends... and a photo shoot on the beach.
I'm on top of the world!!Friday night we went to The Hub in Watersound - super cool. The kiddos ran their little hearts out! It was beautiful.
She was really excited to be home - didn't think we would ever get her down.
This is us at church this morning. She was so pumped waiting on a golf cart!!! And how adorable!




























She is adorable! As always :) Sorry about your back :(
ReplyDelete