What a week

Finally felt a temperature change - hooray! And the blue jeans came out!
Thursday, her school had a Cultural Celebration. Each classroom celebrated a certain country - Nora's was Australia. They made koala's and safari jackets and binoculars. I also got a great photo of she and one of her BFF's. 

 We've been planning a big beach trip for months now. On Friday, my body had a different plan. I found myself at the hospital Friday night with a greatly inflamed disk in my back. After a strong cocktail of pain pills, steroids and muscle relaxer. While I was struggling to find a comfortable position, Nurse Nora to the rescue. 
 Selfies with Jayme
 Chick-fil-A gameday special.
 We made it to the beach!!! I didn't have my phone on the beach, so this was back at our house. My fears of her hating it, can be rest assured.

Comments

Popular Posts